Profession.hu has its own Applicant Tracking System to manage applications.
The online ATS (applicant tracking system) can be accessed in the My advertisement menu of the employer portal.
This online interface serves to access the data and documents of applicants within 90 days of the application date. This is in line with the European Union’s data protection regulation.
Profession.hu’s ATS offers several different functions:
- notification on new applications
- all information, including documents, can be accessed at the same place
- mass and individual messaging function
- setting different statuses
- candidate assessment
- downloading the list of applicants
- ad statistics
- the interface can be accessed from anywhere and can be shared
Details of the above functions and how they work can be found in our Knowledge Centre.
In case of a new application, an email will be sent to the registered email address. All you have to do is enter the employer account, and you will see the complete list of applicants in one place.
Ads with a so-called career link work in a different way. If there is a career link in the ad, once the applicant clicks the Apply button, they will be redirected to a career page to complete a separate application process. Hence their details will not necessarily be there in Profession.hu’s ATS.
If the applicant is signed into their Profession.hu account at the moment of clicking the Apply button, they will be shown in the ATS. If not, they will not be. This means that there will be a discrepancy between the number of applicants shown on the Profession.hu website and on the career page.
Advertisements posted on Profession.hu can only contain accurate information related to the job opening, and conditions provided by the employer.
All advertisements posted online are moderated. As part of the moderation process we check if there is anything in the ad that qualifies as:
- discrimination (e.g. by gender or age),
- foul language,
- phone number,
- email address,
- and we also check if the ad corresponds to the purchased product (our Start and Start Premium products are only allowed to advertise jobs related to manual labour and skilled labour).
Should any of the above be found, they will be deleted, and the poster will be advised via email.
Profession.hu can assist you in promoting your company’s events, improving your employer branding or enhancing the efficiency of your publicity. Our creative solutions are at your service.
Display Ads (Banners)
- Banners are visual (photo or video) advertisements on Profession.hu’s home page and list pages. When someone clicks the banner, they will be directed to your job advertisement or your company’s home page, hence delivering your message to more jobseekers.
- Banners are available in several format for desktop and mobile operating systems.
Email Marketing Campaign
- Profession.hu chooses the most relevant target group for you from its employee pool using one of the most efficient marketing tools, email campaign.
- Your message will be delivered to users who meet your criteria, and have given consent to receiving job offers via email.
- The Profession.hu website is home to thousands of job advertisements. A unique job advertisement can help you stand out from the crowd.
- Not only do unique advertisements improve your company’s image, they also serve the specific purposes of recruiting.
PR Article Publication
- Get in touch with Profession.hu’s visitors through our pages and social media channels. Use unique content for communication, and enhance your professional and employer’s credibility.
- Using an employer branding strategy you can make your company more attractive to employees.
- Relevant market-related content can boost your professional reputation.
- It can back up your job ad during a bigger recruitment campaign.
For more information and details, visit our Knowledge Centre.
Ads posted on Profession.hu are accessible for 28 days.
In this interval, you can modify parts of the ad but not the job title. Therefore the job title is the only field that is not allowed to change within this period.
There are two ways to modify your advertisement:
- You can quickly and easily modify your ads in your employer account. Enter the account using your email address and password. Once logged in, you will see your or your company’s name in the top right corner of the browser. You can then access the My advertisement menu where you can modify the relevant ad by clicking the Edit button (pencil icon) next to it.
- Modification requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case the modification request has to be clear and ready to be copied and pasted. Modification requests emailed before 5pm will be processed the same working day.
After 28 days ads will automatically be deactivated or deleted. Even if the ad is not active anymore, its details and the applications can still be accessed in the My advertisement menu. Please note that applications and attached documents are stored in the applicant tracking system for 90 days.
There are two ways to delete an ad before the 28 days are over:
- You can quickly and easily delete your active ads in your employer account. Enter the account using your email address and password. Once logged in, you will see your or your company’s name in the top right corner of the browser. You can then access the My advertisement menu where you can delete the active ad by clicking the Inactivate job ad button next to it.
- Inactivation requests can be emailed to email@example.com. The turn-around-time of inactivation is 2 hours.
Following the inactivation the ad cannot be renewed. The same advertisement can only be posted again on our website by purchasing a new product.
To put the ad on hold (i.e. to deactivate and reactivate it free of charge) is not possible.